Friday, April 07, 2006

in space no one can hear you wet your pants

the fact that the term "geofence" is actually being used in this day and age scares the bejesus out of me. does it scare you? now let me emphasize that child molesters disgust me. how can anyone find kids sexually attractive? they are vile little creatures filled with so much humanness, to tell you the truth i can't decide who makes me more sick. the molesters or them. now i don't want you to take these comments the wrong way. i'm not pro choice. i'm pro abortion. What was my point? oh yeah, it's only a matter of time before you're screaming that someone's got a lock on you with their tractor beam. maybe it's the carlysle group, maybe it's pirates. but there will be a tractor beam locked on you. oh yes, there will be a tractor beam locked on you.

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0406GPS-Child-ON.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home