Thursday, June 30, 2005

let's say hypothetically that a robot eats you up and SHITS you out.

let's say they do this in approximately 12 years. you see the gastrobotics research group is attempting to develop robots that wouldn't mind...

"developing sensors and strategies for food location, gathering, mastication, ingestion, and even defecation."

http://www.gastrobots.com/

if we don't feel we need receipts from our newly designed voting machines do we really feel responsible enough to set shit like this up? yo god isn't it time you taught us a thing or two? oh....i see.


dudes, we are so screwed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will spit in their food!
I don't see this as a threat as long as you don't get fat.
I can see is now...

M/R/E wishes to meet human for consumption. My model# is Ge23-2006/94. I have a shiny body and like long charges by the power plant. Will you be my blue plate special? Please,Fatties.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home